Rental terms and conditions
We hereby provide you with the extract from regulations of the rental, including the most important rules which apply when renting equipment:
- Rental is open non-stop during the centre working hours.
- Equipment can be rent solely after the presentation of a proof of identity with a photo and address. In case of equipment classified as TOP and VIP - presentation of 2 proofs of identity with photos and addresses or payment of a deposit (1000 PLN and 1500 PLN respectively) is obligatory.
- The rental contract defines the duration of the equipment rental, equipment value as well as Client's identification data.
- Accounting document for a fee for rental (bill) is issued after the return of the equipment and after calculating the total amount due by the Client for the period or rental.
- After exceeding the declared time of rental, the fee is calculated in compliance with the price list.
- The rental does not take responsibility for personal belongings which were left on its premises.